This is a privacy notice of Julie Osborn Psychology.
We respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website. We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
It will also outline the types of personal information received and collected by Julie Osborn Psychology and how this website processes, stores and protects user data and information.
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
By visiting www.JulieOsbornPsychology.com and by providing personal data to us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We are Julie Osborn Psychology, 26 Lodway Road, Bristol BS4 2NR. We are the data controller responsible for your personal data.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Personal information: this includes your name, address, e-mail address; phone number; title and date of birth; country.
· Payment Information: Information about your billing address.
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or social media. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows
· Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform.
· Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We work with third parties such as business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies. We may receive information about you from them.
We do not sell personal information.
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
· To deliver agreed products and services to you.
· For internal accounting and regulatory purposes.
· For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services.
· To keep you informed of our products and services you might be interested in.
We are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself. You can verify the details you have submitted to us by Julie Osborn Psychology by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your email and home addresses.
You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct or delete your personal information controlled by Julie Osborn Psychology at any time. Please note that if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even though your account is deleted.
You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this please contact email@example.com.
You have a number of rights surrounding your information that we hold. These rights include access to your data, correction of inaccuracies, having data erased, objecting to direct marketing, restricting the processing of your information (including automated decision-making) and data portability. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition,
we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you need to make a complaint you may do so in writing, by telephone or by emailing the DPO at email@example.com. We take all complaints very seriously and will respond to you within 24 working hours.
We are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes as soon as they are made.